Dental Center Boca Raton, FLIf you live in Boca Raton or the surrounding area, we invite you to schedule an appointment with our dental center. We can treat everyone in your family and ensure that you are in excellent oral health. We understand how essential healthy teeth and gums are to your ability to enjoy life and live without restriction. Your teeth make it possible for you to eat lunch with a friend, smile at your children, and speak with a client at work. Our objective is to prevent you from experiencing this inconvenience by keeping your teeth healthy and intact as you age. This starts with preventative care, making it necessary to visit our dental center and have your teeth examined and cleaned once or twice a year.
Selecting a New Dental Center
We invite you to call (561) 566-5443 and schedule an appointment with our dental center. If you are currently in search of a dentist, you can be confident that visiting our office will give you access to comprehensive dental care that will address all of your oral health concerns along with the goals that you have for your smile. We are located in Boca Raton and offer appointment times that work for you. If you want to learn more about our office, we invite you to stop by the office, meet our team, or you can read our reviews to hear what our patients have to say. The biggest compliment we can receive is when a patient refers their friends and family to us. We are pleased that so many of our patients have made the effort to write a review.
- When selecting a new dentist, it is important to find one that practices a philosophy of care that you are in agreement with. The philosophy of care will influence their approach and the treatments they provide. At our dental center, we are passionate about the health of our patients and the impact that it can make on their lifestyle. We do not view dental care as an isolated issue but, rather, as something that influences your ability to enjoy life and live without fear of discomfort. Our approach begins with preventative care since we are confident in our ability to reduce the likelihood of you developing cavities or an infection. Preventative care often involves regular teeth cleanings, fluoride treatments, and deep cleaning the gums when necessary. We also focus on both restorative and cosmetic dentistry. Preventative care also allows us to treat any damaged teeth while also improving the overall appearance of your smile. Our approach is designed to ensure that our patients have a healthy smile that they can enjoy showing off. If you would like to learn more about how we can help you, call (561) 566-5443.
Our Philosophy of Care
Procedures Performed in Our Dental CenterWhen you visit our Boca Raton, FL dental center, we will begin by examining your teeth and gums. The examination allows us to identify any cavities that require treatment or gum disease that we need to deal with before viewing other treatment possibilities. Since our first priority is your health, we will address these issues before anything else. Next, we will discuss what you do not like about your smile so that we can plan for how to best correct it. With the wide variety of cosmetic dentistry solutions we have available, we will do everything in our power to address the issue in our dental center. Some patients even find that they do not need braces after we finish improving their teeth.
Check out what others are saying about our dental services on Yelp: Dental Center Boca Raton
Some examples of the procedures we perform:
Dental restorationsWhen you visit our Boca Raton dental center, we can restore damaged teeth, including cracked or chips to the enamel. We have several tools for correcting problems that include a dental crown, dental veneer, and dental bonding procedure. Natural-looking crowns are often a preferred solution since they are a cap that surrounds the exposed portion of the tooth. By not allowing anything to touch the natural tooth, a crown serves as a protective barrier against a bacteria infection, the force of biting, and anything else that may come in contact with the damaged tooth. Our goal for restorations is to create a tooth that looks beautiful while being entirely functional.
Cosmetic dentistryIn our dental center, we can improve the appearance of your teeth and do so by closing gaps between your teeth, covering dark stains, and even changing the overall shape of your teeth. If you want a Hollywood-style smile, this is possible with a trip to our dental office. One common way to do so is by applying dental veneers. A veneer is a thin shell that we bond to the front of your tooth to change the appearance. Your natural tooth remains in place, but we alter the size, shape, and shade. This is a common solution for creating the illusion of a perfect smile. However, at times, all that is necessary is to simply whiten teeth and remove the stains. We can assist with that in our Boca Raton dentist office. Our whitening treatment is far more effective than what you can purchase in the store since it will whiten your teeth by eight shades or more after penetrating the enamel. This creates a dramatic difference in the appearance of your smile, and the procedure is completely non-invasive.
Preventative careIn our dental offices, we find that preventing oral health problems is critical. In many cases, things like tooth loss can be avoided when your teeth are cleaned and examined on a regular basis. This is because tooth loss is often caused by gum disease. The disease forms when plaque becomes trapped under your gums and begins to irritate them. This condition can be caught and treated early before there are any long-term health consequences. However, if left untreated, it can lead to bone and tooth loss.
Questions Answered on This Page
Q. What services does a dental center provide?
Q. What can I do to repair damaged teeth?
Q. What can dental veneers do for my teeth?
People Also Ask
Q. What will happen at my dental checkup?
Q. How do I find a dentist for my family?
Definition of Dental Terminology
- Cosmetic Dentistry
- Cosmetic dentistry is generally used to refer to any dental work that improves the appearance (though not necessarily the function) of a person’s teeth, gums and/or bite.
- Tooth decay is when the enamel of the tooth begins to decay and cause erosion from plaque and tartar on the teeth.
- Dental Caries
- Dental caries are also known as cavities and result from a lack of proper oral hygiene leaving plaque that forms tiny holes in the teeth.
- Dental Checkup
- A dental checkup is an appointment that involves cleaning the teeth, identifying any signs of infection and removing said signs of infection at least once every six months in the office.
- Dental Filling
- A dental filling involves restoring the structure of the tooth by using metal, alloy, porcelain or plastic to fill the tooth.
- Dental Prophylaxis
- A dental prophylaxis is a professional and detailed cleaning that involves the removal of plaque, calculus and stains from the teeth.
- Dental Sealants
- Dental sealants contain a resinous material that we apply to the chewing surfaces of the posterior teeth to prevent dental caries.
- A dentist, also known as a dental surgeon, is a doctor who specializes in the diagnosis, prevention, and treatment of diseases and conditions of the oral cavity.
- Gingivitis is the inflammation of gum tissue that results from plaque, other infections in the mouth and poor oral hygiene.
- Preventive Dentistry
- Preventive dentistry is the dentistry that focuses on maintaining oral health in order to prevent the spread of plaque, the formation of tartar and infections in the mouth.
- Tartar forms when plaque builds up on the surface of the teeth and calcifies into a hard surface that is much more difficult to remove and will require professional treatment.
- Tooth Enamel
- Tooth enamel is the protective visible outer surface of a tooth that contains the dentin and dental pulp.
Why Sedation Dentistry Is Essential For Overcoming Dental Anxiety
Do you get anxious at the thought of visiting the dentist? You're not alone! Dental anxiety affects millions of people worldwide, causing them to avoid essential dental treatments. However, skipping these appointments can lead to more severe dental problems down the line. The good news is that there are several treatment options available for overcoming…
5 Essential Dental Crown Aftercare Tips For A Healthy Smile
Are you one of the many people who have recently undergone a dental crown procedure? If so, it's important to take good care of your new dental crowns or brackets to ensure they last as long as possible. Proper aftercare is essential for maintaining a healthy and beautiful smile. In this blog post, we'll share…
Essential Dental Veneer Aftercare Tips: Get A Dazzling Smile
Are you looking for a way to enhance your smile and boost your confidence? Dental veneers can give you the dazzling smile of your dreams! These thin, custom-made shells are placed over the front surface of your teeth to improve their appearance. But once you have dental veneers, it's important to take care of them…
The Importance Of Root Canal Treatment Aftercare
Root canal treatment is a common dental procedure that can help save your natural teeth and prevent the need for extractions. While many people dread this treatment, it's not as scary as you may think! However, aftercare is just as important as the procedure itself. In this blog post, we'll share some top tips to…