Find a Dentist in Boca Raton, FLWhen looking for a Boca Raton dentist, we hope that you will consider scheduling an appointment with us. Our team at Regency Court Dentistry are dedicated to patients, creating an atmosphere where everyone can feel comfortable, relaxed, and at home. We understand that you have several local dentists to choose from, and our goal is to provide the best patient experience possible. As a local dentist, we understand the needs of our patients and their families. We offer a variety of dental procedures that make it possible to keep your teeth and gums in excellent oral health while also providing cosmetic dentistry solutions for improving the look and feel of your smile. To learn more about the services we provide call (561) 566-5443 and schedule an appointment with Regency Court Dentistry.
Read our ReviewsOur patients say it best. We aim to provide the highest quality patient care. Many of our patients have reviewed our dental practice online, and you can read their testimonials on Google, Yelp and Facebook. We encourage you to check them out and see what people are saying about Regency Court Dentistry. We put the needs of our patients first. We are constantly looking for ways to improve their experience and keep them comfortable during treatments. Our team listens to the needs of our patients and responds with a friendly attitude.
How do I find a dentist for my family?Check out our location and see how conveniently located we are to your home, work, or kids school. We are a dentist in Boca Raton that can treat families. We understand that life is hectic, and it can be difficult to juggle a busy work schedule, get the kids to school on time, and to sports practice in the evening. We make scheduling an appointment easy and will work with you to make sure that everyone in the family has an appointment scheduled for a time that is convenient for you. This often means scheduling multiple teeth cleanings at once so that you only have to make one trip to the dentist. Our dental office is conveniently located in the Boca Raton area, and you can schedule an appointment by calling (561) 566-5443. If you have children, our team will help them to feel comfortable during their dental exam and treatment. Understanding that many children are worried about something new, we take the time to get to know your children and engage them in the process so that they can feel comfortable and excited about visiting the dentist. If you have any particular concerns, let us know, and we will work with you to ensure that their appointment goes smoothly.
Find a Dentist that Performs RestorationsIf your tooth has been damaged, you need to see a cosmetic dentist that focuses on restorations. We can restore your cracked, chipped, or broken teeth using a variety of techniques and does so with ease. In most situations, we can save the tooth and make it look as good as new through one of several restorative techniques. When you read our reviews online, look for the many stories of patients that have had their teeth restored and love how amazing their smile looks.
Find a Dentist that Does Cosmetic WorkAs a Boca Raton dentist, we perform cosmetic dentistry that can be used to transform your smile from ordinary into extraordinary. If you want a stunning, Hollywood style smile, call (561) 566-5443 and schedule your consultation. There are a variety of methods to help with cosmetic dentistry work, including teeth whitening, dental veneers, dental crowns, and dental implants. These procedures, alone or together, can restore teeth to a beautiful and youthful appearance. We use cosmetic dentistry to close gaps in teeth, make teeth even in length, cover dark stains, and transform the appearance of teeth overall. We can do this seamlessly to create a smile that is both beautiful and functional. You can see some pictures of transformed smiles and read testimonials about patients that have been treated at Regency Court Dentistry by visiting Yelp, Google, and Facebook. When our patients review our practice, we feel fortunate that they are taking the time to share their experience about us online. By reading reviews and looking at pictures, you can see why patients choose our dental office in Boca Raton.
Check out what others are saying about our dental services on Yelp: Dentist in Boca Raton
Your Health is Our Top PriorityOur goal is to keep you and your family in excellent oral health. We focus on preventative care so that your teeth and gums will stay healthy and pain-free. By completing regular teeth cleanings, we can remove plaque and bacteria from your teeth and prevent cavities and infections. We recommend that you schedule an appointment with our office twice a year so that we can provide ongoing dental care and keep your teeth healthy. During these appointments, we will also make recommendations for what you can do to stay in good health at home. We want to be your trusted health care provider. We believe that by partnering with you and educating you about your teeth and gums, we can make sure they stay healthy for years to come.
How do I find a dentist and schedule an appointment?If you are looking to find a dentist in the Boca Raton FL area, call (561) 566-5443 and schedule an appointment. We are looking forward to meeting you and your family.
Questions Answered on This Page
People Also Ask
Definition of Dental Terminology
- Cosmetic Dentistry
- Cosmetic dentistry is generally used to refer to any dental work that improves the appearance (though not necessarily the function) of a person’s teeth, gums and/or bite.
- Tooth decay is when the enamel of the tooth begins to decay and cause erosion from plaque and tartar on the teeth.
- Dental Caries
- Dental caries are also known as cavities and result from a lack of proper oral hygiene leaving plaque that forms tiny holes in the teeth.
- Dental Checkup
- A dental checkup is an appointment that involves cleaning the teeth, identifying any signs of infection and removing said signs of infection at least once every six months in the office.
- Dental Filling
- A dental filling involves restoring the structure of the tooth by using metal, alloy, porcelain or plastic to fill the tooth.
- Dental Prophylaxis
- A dental prophylaxis is a professional and detailed cleaning that involves the removal of plaque, calculus and stains from the teeth.
- Dental Sealants
- Dental sealants contain a resinous material that we apply to the chewing surfaces of the posterior teeth to prevent dental caries.
- A dentist, also known as a dental surgeon, is a doctor who specializes in the diagnosis, prevention, and treatment of diseases and conditions of the oral cavity.
- Gingivitis is the inflammation of gum tissue that results from plaque, other infections in the mouth and poor oral hygiene.
- Preventive Dentistry
- Preventive dentistry is the dentistry that focuses on maintaining oral health in order to prevent the spread of plaque, the formation of tartar and infections in the mouth.
- Tartar forms when plaque builds up on the surface of the teeth and calcifies into a hard surface that is much more difficult to remove and will require professional treatment.
- Tooth Enamel
- Tooth enamel is the protective visible outer surface of a tooth that contains the dentin and dental pulp.
Just about every patient who visits a dental practice will leave with a few tips about oral hygiene. Dental professionals can be a valuable resource for how to keep the mouth healthy and can talk at length about oral hygiene. Here are four things a dentist may want you to know about how to care…
The local dental center might not be a favorite place to visit, but it is vital for maintaining oral health. If you have not had an appointment with a dentist for a while, you may have forgotten what takes place during a dental checkup. This can be especially helpful if you have any anxiety about…
In-office teeth cleaning is a general dentistry procedure that can significantly impact oral and general health. Although most dentists recommend bi-annual professional cleanings, some patients may require more frequent maintenance.Teeth cleaning appointments typically involve multiple steps and last approximately 40 minutes. First, a dentist or hygienist uses a concave mirror to examine the teeth, gums,…
Everyone needs cavity treatment at some point in their lives. Cavities are one of the most common issues that dentists deal with, and they can cause the total loss of a tooth if it is not treated. An untreated cavity can even have life-threatening consequences if the tooth becomes infected.Cavities are caused by acids made…