Cosmetic Dental Services Boca Raton, FLAt Regency Court Dentistry, we offer cosmetic dental services in Boca Raton. Patients can benefit from having a single procedure or having a full smile makeover. We understand that a persons’ smile can transform their entire appearance, restore self-confidence, and make it easier to speak clearly. Whether your goal is to improve your appearance or to improve the functionality of your teeth – we can help.
Schedule a Cosmetic Dental Procedure TodayIf you live in Boca Raton, FL, we invite you to call (561) 566-5443 and schedule a consultation to speak with Dr. Fatmi. During your appointment, we will examine your teeth and discuss the goals that you have for your smile. Since there are so many types of procedures to choose from, it is important to understand what you are trying to accomplish so that we can customize a recommendation that fits your lifestyle and timeframe goals. Before we schedule any cosmetic dental services, we will want to ensure that your teeth and gums are in good health. It is essential that they are. Otherwise, you will take longer to heal, and your teeth will continue to deteriorate over time. Starting with healthy teeth, or restoring damaged ones during the process, is important for keeping your new smile looking fabulous for years to come. Simultaneously, your gums need to be in good health before completing any major cosmetic work. Many people are unaware of how important the connection between the gums and teeth are. If your gums are receding or you have some level of gum disease, it will continue to advance and put your teeth at risk for further infection and even bone loss. Any level of gum disease can jeopardize any cosmetic work that we complete. Thus, if gum disease is present, we will treat it first.
Check out what others are saying about our dental services on Yelp: Cosmetic Dental Services Boca Raton
Enhance Your Smile the Way You WantOnce you are ready for a cosmetic procedure, we will have you come in for your scheduled appointment time. We typically recommend starting with a teeth whitening procedure. This can be important because any restoration or cosmetic work you choose can involve creating a crown or veneer. Whether restoring a damaged tooth or replacing it, we typically create a new tooth using resin, ceramic, or porcelain. These materials are all similar in nature and are stain resistant. If we transform your smile with veneers, for example, they will not stain like natural teeth. The challenge is that they do not whiten like natural teeth either. That means that before you have cosmetic work, you will want to ensure that your natural teeth are the shade that you like. If you have all of your teeth corrected, then this is not an issue. If, however, you are only focusing on one or two teeth, they will be made to match your surrounding teeth. If you do not like their color, the newly-restored tooth will also be a shade that you do not like. Our team will then go to work on transforming your smile from ordinary to stunning. Whether we are closing gaps between teeth, changing their overall shape or size, covering dark stains, straightening teeth, or restoring teeth, our cosmetic dental services can give you the smile you have always wanted. For more information or to speak with Regency Court Dentistry call (561) 566-5443.
Questions Answered on This Page
Q. How healthy do my teeth need to be for certain cosmetic dental services?
Q. Do receding gums get in the way of a cosmetic procedure?
Q. Are cosmetic dental products immune to stains?
People Also Ask
Q. Can a smile makeover include teeth whitening?
Q. Can dental cosmetics replace my teeth?
Definition of Cosmetic Dentistry Terminology
- An allograft is a graft of tissue from a donor within the same species as the patient that is not a genetic relative.
- Alveolar Ridge
- The alveolar ridge is the bony ridge for one of the jaw ridges located on the roof of the mouth or on the bottom of the mouth.
- An autograft is a graft of tissue from one portion of an individual’s body to another.
- Bleachorexia is when people continue to abuse teeth whitening solutions without consulting professionals, causing significant damage to their enamel and gums in the process.
- Cap Splint
- A cap splint is a plastic or metallic device that professionals may use to treat mandible or maxillary fractures and cover crowns of teeth.
- Cosmetic Dentistry
- Cosmetic dentistry is generally used to refer to any dental work that improves the appearance (though not necessarily the function) of a person’s teeth, gums and/or bite.
- Crown Lengthening
- Crown lengthening is a surgical procedure that increases the extent of a tooth structure for restorative or esthetic purposes.
- Dental Crown
- A crown is an artificial tooth, usually consisting of porcelain, which covers the top of the implant to provide people with an aesthetically pleasing and fully-functional tooth.
- Dentin Hypersensitivity
- Dentin hypersensitivity is when the enamel wears down on the tooth enough that the dentin faces exposure and will cause great levels of pain when a person applies pressure to the tooth or drinks hot/cold beverages.
- A dentist, also known as a dental surgeon, is a doctor who specializes in the diagnosis, prevention, and treatment of diseases and conditions of the oral cavity.
6 Ways A Smile Makeover Can Boost Your Confidence
Are you self-conscious about your smile? Do you avoid showing your teeth in pictures or social situations? A smile makeover may be just what you need to boost your confidence and transform your appearance. From whiter teeth to straighter alignment, there are multiple ways a smile makeover can enhance not only the aesthetics of your…
Who Is Eligible For A Smile Makeover?
A smile makeover is a cosmetic dental procedure involving multiple treatments to improve the appearance of your smile. It may involve one or more procedures such as veneers, crowns, braces, teeth whitening, reshaping of gums, and bonding. An experienced dentist can bring out the best features in your smile and help you attain a beautiful…
What Are The 4 Most Popular Smile Makeover Procedures?
For personal and professional reasons, people seek cosmetic dentistry treatments to improve the appearance of their teeth. Some people are self-conscious about their teeth and want a cosmetic makeover, although it's understandable that this is the case. You may feel self-conscious because of misalignment, chipped, or yellowing teeth.Make the most of your time by exploring…
When Should I Schedule A Smile Makeover Consultation?
A smile makeover consultation is for anyone unhappy with how their teeth look. The procedure involves strategically combining cosmetic treatments to address issues that negatively impact the way your teeth look.Thanks to modern dental innovations, any smile can now be transformed into an amazing one. The first step towards getting the smile of your dreams…