Your Boca Raton Dentist
Naved Fatmi D.M.D.
Dr. Naved Fatmi is a highly trained general, restorative and cosmetic dentist with a passion for excellence in dental health and smile restoration. In 2012 Dr. Fatmi established Regency Court Dentistry with one simple premise in mind; provide every patient with optimum lifetime dental care utilizing the latest in dental technology.
In addition to offering the latest technology available to his patients; Dr. Fatmi is associated with the prestigious "Spear Education" group to ensure his level of continuing education is second-to-none, averaging 100+ continuing education hours per year. This level of professionalism, matched with his passion for providing exceptional dental care, is what earned him the honor of being the youngest Gubernatorial appointee to the Florida Board of Dentistry.
Dr. Fatmi's passion for dental health is closely matched with his passion for volunteering and giving back to the community. Since 2009, Dr. Fatmi has been donating his time and services to a number of local charities and organizations. Through Regency Court Dentistry, he has provided pro bono dental services to disadvantaged children at the Florence Fuller Development Center and numerous other local groups in Boca Raton and Delray Beach area.
Dr. Fatmi is routinely involved in Continuing Education courses throughout the year on multiple courses that he feels is the optimum way to practice dentistry in this day and age.
In his free time, Dr. Fatmi enjoys playing basketball, working out, being outdoors, mentoring pre-dental students and most of all - spending time with his family. Recently married, Naved and his wife, Catherine, and their daughter reside in Boca Raton.
- Undergrad - Florida International University
- Dental School - University of Florida (College of Dentistry)
- Florida Board of Dentistry - Gubernatorial Appointee
- American Dental Association
- Dental Implant Professionals
- Academy of General Dentistry
- Academy of Facial Esthetics
Sue Kassoff-Correia, Registered Dental Hygienist
Sue Kassoff-Correia, Registered Dental Hygienist, joined the Regency Court Dentistry team in 2013. Sue earned her Bachelor's degree in Marketing from the University of Florida and an Associate of Science degree in Dental Hygiene from Palm Beach State College.
Sue's other accomplishments include:
- AHEC (Area Health Educator Center) Tobacco Cessation Specialist - www.AHECTobacco.com
- Screener and educator for the Dental Home Initiative for People with Developmental Disabilities
- Jewish Family Services (DASH) Dental Assistance for Survivors of the Holocaust. Regency Court Dentistry is providing pro bono dental services for Survivors of the Holocaust residing in Palm Beach County
- 2014 Clinical Director and Dental Screener: Florida Special Olympics Healthy Athletes/Special Smiles in Orlando, Florida - www.specialolympicsflorida.org
- Dental Assistant FEMORS: Federal Emergency Mortuary Operations Response System - Assisting forensic odontologists in the collection of data and evidence for local district medical examiners, the Florida Department of Law Enforcement, and other responding agencies, in the event of a mass fatality incident as directed by the Florida Department of Health. - www.femors.org
- Florence Fuller Child Development Centers: conducting screenings, administering fluoride, and providing preventive services quarterly - www.florencefullercenters.org
- Member of the American Dental Hygienists Association - www.adha.org
- Florida Dental Hygiene Association: State Delegate and Committee Member of COPA (Council on Public Awareness) - www.fdha.com
- Member of the Palm Beach County Dental Hygiene Association - www.pbcdha.com
- Secretary for the Florida Dental Hygiene Association - www.fdha.org
Regency Court Dentistry provides a full scope of dental care services that include cosmetic dentistry, comprehensive dentistry, restorative dentistry, emergency dental care, plus much more. We are conveniently located in the Regency Court Plaza in Boca Raton, Florida on the Northwest corner of Yamato and Jog Road.
We offer complete “Lifetime Dental Care” which is a program designed to adjust and grow with our patients as their needs change. This unique approach to comprehensive dentistry can be applied to individuals as well as whole families.
If you would like to know more about the services offered at Regency Court Dentistry, please feel free to call at (561) 998-0727 or send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org. If you would like directions to our office please click here.
At Regency Court Dentistry we are dedicated to the overall health of our patients and our community. We strive to taken an active approach to helping our community through dental health education and screening at various schools and organizations throughout Boca Raton and the South Florida community.
To find out more about Regency Court Dentistry’s community outreach programs click here.
If you would like to see how Dr. Fatmi and his professional staff can help you with your dental needs call us at (561) 998-0727 during office hours, email our office at email@example.com, or fill out the online form displayed on the right-hand side column of this page.